środa, 20 stycznia 2016

MCCCXXX. METALWINGS - Crying of the Sun

Przepiękny Metal, cudowne góry, i słowa też mi się podobają :) A zespół Bułgarski i mało znany, znalazło mi się na youtubie.


Crying of the Sun

Somewhere deep into the memories of night
Secret signs are blazing a trail for.
Somewhere far away in the cryptic mist
Two eyes still waiting for the light.

I see you far away
In the sorrow of the night.
When the shadows fall and the darkness rise.
You are shining still.
I want to hear your scream of pain
Don’t stop to cry my sun.
I feel your fly into a rage.
Memory of night, day of thousands tears.
The eyes are ocean of the pain.
The Crying of the Sun.

Scream for you to keep the memory in mind.
Do you remember where is the way through the night?

Night of endless dreams light up the moment of forgiveness.
In the silent moon I’m praying for your tears.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...